All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the mental health treatment being provided by over 200,000 licensed clinical social workers in the United States and a summary of the fifty-one licensure laws and regulations which govern licensed clinical social work practice. The author seeks to standardize clinical social work licensure laws and regulations.
- Author BiographyLaura W. Groshong, AM, LICSW, is a clinical social worker in private practice in Seattle, Washington. She is also a registered lobbyist in Washington, representing the Washington State Society for Clinical Social Work, among other groups. Groshong is also the director of government relations for the Clinical Social Work Association, a national group that promotes clinical social work professional interests.
- Author(s)Laura W. Groshong
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication27/10/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight227 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.