All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.96
- £8.20Trending at £10.38
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £5.19Trending at £5.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to provide practical clinical information regarding the assessment and treatment of the types of patients most likely to present for the oral boards. Its approach is both encyclopaedic and succinct, with an insider's view of what the candidate can expect. Organisation is by class of disorder.
- Author BiographyNathan R. Strahl, M.D., Ph.D., is Consulting Associate in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Nathan R. Strahl
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Note25 tables
- Weight794 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.