All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionCultivate self-awareness, empathy, and clinical competence in the mental health professionals you supervise Providing tested guidance for clinical supervisors of mental health professionals, editors Roy A. Bean, Sean D. Davis, and Maureen P.
- Author BiographyRoy A. Bean, PhD, LMFT, is an Associate Professor and Program Director in the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Brigham Young University. He also maintains a private practice where he sees children and families. Sean D. Davis, PhD, LFMT, is an Associate Professor and Site Director for the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Alliant International University. He is on the editorial board for the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy and maintains a private practice in marriage and family therapy. Maureen P. Davey, PhD, LMFT, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Couple and Family Therapy at Drexel University and also maintains a private practice where she sees individuals, couples, and families.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight812 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMaureen P. Davey,Roy A. Bean,Sean D. Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.