CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive text on the theoretical and practical aspects of supervision. While offering thorough coverage of supervision models and theory, ethics and supervision trends, it includes numerous self-assessment exercises at the end of each chapter, case studies and other applied activities.
- Author BiographyDr. Lori Russell-Chapin was the chair of the graduate counseling program for 11 years at Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois. She is currently the Associate Dean of the College of Education and Health Sciences at Bradley and the co-director of the Center for Collaborative Brain Research. She continues to teach practicum and internship, crisis intervention, introduction to the profession, and neurofeedback and ethics courses. Dr. Russell-Chapin works in private practice with her husband, Ted, and has been a clinical supervisor for many years. She is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, a NBCC Approved Clinical Supervisor and a Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor. An award-winning teacher at Bradley with numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals, books, and creative productions, Dr. Russell-Chapin and Dr. Allen Ivey are the co-authors of Your Supervised Practicum and Internship: Field Resources for Turning Theory into Practice. Dr. Ted Chapin has been the president of Resource Management Services, a comprehensive consultation and employee assistance program, and Chapin & Russell Associates, a counseling private practice, for the past 20 years in Peoria, Illinois. Dr. Chapin, who teaches at Bradley University on a part-time basis, is a licensed clinical psychologist, marriage and family therapist, and divorce mediator.
- Author(s)Lori A. Russell-Chapin,Ted Chapin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight524 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.