All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook for clinical supervisors, dealing with the addiction field.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Powell, Ph.D., LADC, CCS, is president of the International Center for Health Concerns, Inc., a health consulting company. He assists worldwide in the education and training of behavioral health professionals. Formerly he was president of ETP Inc. and in that capacity oversaw clinical supervision training programs for the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps worldwide. Archie Brodsky is senior research associate at the Program in Psychiatry and the Law, Massachusetts Mental Health Center, Harvard Medical School.
- Author(s)Archie Brodsky,David J. Powell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/05/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.