Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionNursing research has focused on evaluating the effectiveness of clinical supervision, but there remains uncertainty as to what facets of clinical supervision are potent in realising effectiveness. This book reports on an investigation on the practice of clinical supervision in mental health nursing.
- Author BiographyGraham Sloan is a Clinical Specialist in Cognitive Psychotherapy and works in Consulting and Clinical Psychology Services, NHS Ayrshire and Arran. He completed his PhD in May 2004 studying with the School of Nursing,Midwifery and Community Health, Glasgow Caledonian University. He has had several papers relating to clinical supervision and cognitive and behavioural psychotherapy published in the recent nursing literature and has presented at international conferences. He provides clinical supervision to mental health nurses, cognitive and behavioural psychotherapists, clinical psychologists and psychiatrists and provides education on clinical supervision and CBP within the Trust. He is also employed as a Visiting Lecturer at Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Author(s)Graham Sloan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2006
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width181 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.