Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £25.97
- £137.64Trending at £159.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, an international team of authors outline the neurochemistry, drug development, and clinical use of botulinum toxins.
- Author BiographyMichael Barnes is a Professor of Neurological Rehabilitation in Newcastle upon Tyne and works at Hunters Moor Regional Neurological Rehabilitation Centre. Anthony Ward is a Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine at North Staffordshire Rehabilitation Centre, Stoke on Trent.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight830 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnthony B. Ward,Michael P. Barnes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.