Consider these sponsored items
- £85.67Free postage
- £88.39Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on the materials and methods of bacteriology, mycology, and virology. This book covers the collection, isolation, and culture of diagnostic specimens, with detailed notes on the biochemical, serological and other tests presently used to identify and distinguish between microbial pathogens.
- Author(s)Ann Cullinane,Dores Maguire,Finola Leonard,Marie Archambault,Mark Carter
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £25.21Trending at £27.53
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.