Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis text links the separate practice areas of placing adoptees as infants and placing adoptees as older children. It emphasizes the significant overlap between the two populations and the similar interventions that can be used when working with adoptees regardless of their age at placement.
- Author BiographyVICTOR GROZA is Professor of the Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences at Case Western Reserve University. He is the coauthor of Special-Needs Adoption: A Study of Intact Families (Praeger, 1992) and more recently wrote Successful Adoptive Families: A Longitudinal Study of Special Needs Adoption (Praeger, 1996). KAREN F. ROSENBERG is a clinical social worker who has been in practice for twenty-three years. In addition to her clinical work, Ms Rosenberg is a consultant for private and public mental health and adoption agencies. She has contributed numerous articles on adoption to professional journals.
- Author(s)Karen F. Rosenberg,Victor K. Groza
- Date of Publication20/08/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.