CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of President Clinton's foreign policy during 1992-2000. This book covers the main substantive issues of his administration, including Iraq, Bosnia and Kosovo. It also emphasizes Clinton's adaptation of the elder Bush's 'New World Order' outlook and his relationship to the younger Bush's 'Americanistic' foreign policy.
- Author BiographyJohn Dumbrell is Professor of Government at Durham University. He specialises in the study of US foreign policy.
- Author(s)John Dumbrell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleContemporary Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.