All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe passionate and addictive love story of two young people haunted by their dark pasts. For fans of J. A. Redmerski, Jamie McGuire and Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Author BiographyHelena Hunting discovered the Twilight saga after the birth of her first child. She read during nap time; holding her daughter in one arm and her book in the other. She fell in love with the tortured characters, and the pain that relationships can sometimes bring. The story compelled her to start writing again, and she discovered fanfiction, exposing her to a whole new subculture of writing. And so began the tale of Hayden Stryker and Tenley Page - a pair of tormented young people who fall desperately in love, despite the odds stacked against them.
- Author(s)Helena Hunting
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight284 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.