Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £15.72Trending at £17.03
- £41.86Trending at £42.32
- £34.00Trending at £34.42
- £19.35Trending at £22.70
- £38.09Trending at £48.00
- £4.43Trending at £5.83
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an annotated list of works related to the interaction of humans and machines in SF, a field which includes science fiction, some fantasy and horror, and related types of speculative works.
- Author BiographyRICHARD D. ERLICH is Professor of English at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. His previous publications include The Mechanical God (Greenwood Press, 1982), and Clockwork Worlds (Greenwood Press, 1983). THOMAS P. DUNN is Professor Emeritus of English at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio. His previous publications include The Mechanical God (Greenwood Press, 1982), and Clockwork Worlds (Greenwood Press, 1983).
- Author(s)Richard D. Erlich,Thomas P. Dunn
- Date of Publication21/06/1993
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleBibliographies & Indexes in World Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 37.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.