All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.58
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £21.99Trending at £25.59
- £10.99Trending at £14.99
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed introduction to the cloning of both plants and animals and discusses the important social, ethical, political, technical, and other issues related to the practice.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Newton, EdD, has been a freelance writer of nonfiction books and ancillary materials for young adults for nearly 55 years. He has published more than 400 textbooks, research manuals, trade books, encyclopedias, and other publications.
- Author(s)David E. Newton
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleContemporary World Issues
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note7
- Weight640 g
- Width153 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.