Cloning Terror: The War of Images, 9/11 to the Present by W. J. T. Mitchell (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.42Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 22 Aug
- £13.00+ £2.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cromwell58
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe phrase 'War on Terror' has quietly been retired from official usage, but it persists in the American psyche, and our understanding of it is hardly complete. Exploring the role of verbal and visual images in the War on Terror, the author finds a conflict whose shaky metaphoric and imaginary conception has created its own reality.
- Author BiographyW. J. T. Mitchell is the Gaylord Donnelley Distinguished Service Professor in the Department of English Language and Literature, the Department of Art History, and the College at the University of Chicago. He is the author or editor of ten books, including, most recently, Critical Terms for Media Studies, also published by the University of Chicago Press. He is also coeditor of the journal Critical Inquiry.
- Author(s)W. J. T. Mitchell
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note8 colour plates, 38 halftones
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.