Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- Description'Cloning' is broken down into five chapters; Can't You Just Send My Clone to School?; It Starts With a Cell; Cloning Humans; Is It Right? and What Does the Future Hold? The book concludes with a glossary, search engine and an index.
- Author(s)Susan Schafer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSharpe Focus
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations, photos, line art, sidebars, glossary, further research, internet sources, bibliography, index
- Weight453 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.