All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the high casualties in close-quarter combat in Russia, in 1942 the Wehrmacht established the Close Combat Badge in three grades and was awarded to those after a specific number of battles. This concise book discusses the awards various grades and includes rare documents and war-era photographs.
- Author BiographyRolf Michaelis specializes in books on the Waffen-SS and has written over thirty to date, with many available in English from Schiffer Books. He lives in Berlin.
- Author(s)Rolf Michaelis
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationAtglen, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note50 bw images
- Weight500 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
Most relevant reviews
- carl2585rugby22 Jan, 2013by
took 1hr to read enough said
The book is a handy quick guide and thats is it, i was expecting so much more but no very basic information.
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.