CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- Author(s)Pamela C. Regan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Table Of ContentsPart 1. Principles of Relationship Science 1. Basic Facts and Key Concepts. 2. Research Methods. 3. Our Social Nature. Part 2. Relationship Development 4. Relationship Beginnings. 5. Relationship Initiation. 6. Relationship Development. 7. Mate Selection and Marriage. Part 3. Relationship Processes 8. Thinking and Feeling. 9. Communicating and Supporting. 10. Loving. 11. Sexing. Part 4. Relationship Challenges 12. Rejection and Betrayal. 13. Aggression and Violence. 14. Conflict and Loss. 15. Intervention.
- Author BiographyPamela Regan is Professor of Psychology at California State University, USA. She received her Ph.D. in Psychology from the University of Minnesota, USA. Her research interest is in the area of interpersonal relationships, with an emphasis on passionate love, sexual desire, and mate preference. She has published more than 100 articles, chapters, and reviews; has given over 75 presentations; and is the author of The Mating Game: A Primer on Love, Sex, and Marriage (Sage, 2008) and the co-author (with Ellen Berscheid) of The Psychology of Interpersonal Relationships (Pearson, 2005) and Lust: What We Know About Human Sexual Desire (Sage, 1999). In 2007, she was honored with the Outstanding Professor Award by her university for excellence in instruction and professional achievement.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.