Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £24.96
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £11.85
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1927 and 1933, the journal Close Up championed a European avant-garde in film-making. This volume republishes articles from the journal, with an introduction and a commentary on the lives of, and complex relationships between, its writers and editors.
- Author BiographyLaura Marcus is Professor of English at the University of Sussex.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnne Friedberg,James Donald,Laura Marcus,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.