Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses one of the key problems facing the EU such as: Why is the 'new' EU so much poorer than the 'old', and how will EU enlargement help to solve the problem? Focusing on the productivity problems underlying the East-West gap, this book looks in particular at the role that foreign investment and R&D can play in closing it.
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Edited byDavid A. Dyker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.