CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.67Trending at £9.78
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £5.02
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
About this product
- DescriptionClothes chronicles the characteristics of fashion over the Tudor period, examining the differences across the social classes and between genders. The impact of inventions such as the spinning wheel in the 1530s and the Renaissance are explored with relation to the development of fashions across the age.
- Author BiographyLiz Gogerly is a writer and editor of children's information books and a former teacher. She has worked on a wide variety of books and has a specialist knowledge of history and biographies.
- Author(s)Liz Gogerly
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTudor Life
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/12/2014
- Content Note20 colour photographs and paintings
- Weight156 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.