All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £42.99
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £11.54Trending at £15.22
About this product
- DescriptionContains what you need to become confident in must-have dressmaking skills, from reading patterns to sewing up and making alterations. This title features eight garment-led chapters that show you how to learn and perfect dressmaking as you build your wardrobe or make alterations.
- Author BiographyWendy Gardiner has been in the sewing industry for over 27 years and during that time has been involved in publishing sewing magazines, books and DVDs. For the last 10 years she edited Sewing World magazine, a monthly title for people who enjoy sewing with a machine. She is also a co-founder of ISEW (isew.co.uk - 'the face of sewing in the UK; the place to visit for sewing enthusiasts'). Wendy is based in Waterlooville, Hampshire.
- Author(s)Wendy Gardiner
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleSewing Bible
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date30/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, unspecified
- Weight590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.