All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.03Trending at £23.37
- £21.47Trending at £22.55
- £30.18Trending at £36.01
- £5.99Trending at £8.87
- £17.01Trending at £18.62
- £13.43Trending at £18.85
- £14.07Trending at £14.28
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note125 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight613 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDirk Schaefer
- Table Of ContentsProduct Development in the Socio-sphere.- Cloud-based Design.- Cloud-based Manufacturing.- IT Infrastructures and Architectures for Cloud-based Design and Manufacturing.- Business Models and Implementation Strategies for Cloud-based Design and Manufacturing.
- Author BiographyProfessor Schaefer has more than twenty years experience in computer-aided design, engineering and manufacturing, both in industry and academia. He has been an active member of the design communities in the US, the UK and Germany. Over the past ten years, Prof. Schaefer has conducted research on product modeling, variant design, product life-cycle management, design-with-manufacture integration, standardized product data exchange and digital and virtual engineering. His current research focus concerns the highly topical areas of cloud computing-based design and manufacture (CBDM), a game-changing strategy and technology push to enable next generation computer-aided product creation in globally distributed and collaborative settings.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.