CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.74Trending at £27.20
- £6.48Trending at £7.79
- £21.48Trending at £28.92
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.91
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to managing a cloud project, this book illustrates how to take advantage of cloud computing and align it with business and IT strategies. It assesses cloud computing technologies and demonstrates how to determine requirements and implement cloud to meet the goals and objectives of IT and business.
- Author BiographyDr. Dimitris N. Chorafas has, since 1961, advised financial institutions and industrial corporations in strategic planning, risk management, computers and communications systems, and internal controls. A graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles, the University of Paris, and the Technical University of Athens, Dr. Chorafas has been a Fulbright scholar. Financial institutions that sought his assistance include the Union Bank of Switzerland, Bank Vontobel, CEDEL, the Bank of Scotland, Credit Agricole, Osterreichische Landerbank (Bank Austria), First Austrian Bank, Kommerzbank, Dresdner Bank, Demir Bank, Mid-Med Bank, Banca Nazionale dell'Agricoltura, Istituto Bancario Italiano, Credito Commerciale and Banca Provinciale Lombarda. Dr. Chorafas has worked as a consultant to top management of multinational corporations, including: General Electric-Bull, Univac, Honeywell, Digital Equipment, Olivetti, Nestle, Omega, Italcementi, Italmobiliare, AEG-Telefunken, Olympia, Osram, Antar, Pechiney, the American Management Association, and a host of other client firms in Europe and the United States. He has served on the faculty of the Catholic University of America and as a visiting professor at Washington State University, George Washington University, University of Vermont, University of Florida, and the Georgia Institute of Technology. Additionally, these educational institutes include the University of Alberta, Technical University of Karlsruhe, Ecole d'Etudes Industrielles de l'Universite de Geneve, Ecole Polytechnic Federale de Lausanne, the Polish Academy of Sciences, and the Russian Academy of Sciences. More than 8,000 banking, industrial, and government executives have participated in his seminars in the United States, England, Germany, Italy, Asia, and Latin America. Dr. Chorafas is the author of 153 books, some of which have been translated into 16 languages.
- Author(s)Dimitris N. Chorafas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.