All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sets out a new theory on the design of wireless sensor networks, based on concepts developed for large-scale, distributed computing environments known as `cloud computing'. It includes design examples relevant to a range of applications.
- Author(s)Hendrik Spaanenburg,Lambert Spaanenburg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIII, 285 p.
- Weight1360 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.