CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop and deploy your Java application onto the cloud using CloudBees. Impress your colleagues and become a pro by using different tools to integrate CloudBees with SDK.
- Author BiographyNicolas De loof has been a Java Architect for 14 years in French IT Services companies. Being a techno-addict and an open source developer, he joined the Apache Maven team in 2007, focusing on the Google Web Toolkit plugin, and later the Jenkins community. With many relations in the French Java community, he created BreizhJUG in 2008, which is a Java User Group in Rennes, France. Later, he founded the BreizhCamp, a two-day conference. He joined CloudBees to contribute to an awesome project: running Java in the Cloud, from source code to production.
- Author(s)Nicolas De Loof
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.