CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £23.78
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £16.70Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers cloud computing fundamentals, architectures, service delivery approaches, deployment models, software as a service, platform as a service, and security governance.
- Author BiographyRonald L. Krutz, PhD, is a senior information systems security consultant with more than 30 years of experience. He founded the CMRI Cybersecurity Center at Carnegie Mellon University. <p>Russell Dean Vines is Chief Security Advisor for Gotham Technology Group, LLC, and has been an information systems security expert for over 25 years. They coauthored the bestselling CISSP Prep Guide.
- Author(s)Glenn Brunette,Ronald L. Krutz,Russell Dean Vines
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight582 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.