All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionExperts consider the many roles that clouds play in the the changing climate--one of the least understood and most puzzling aspects of atmospheric science.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Charlson is Professor Emeritus of Atmospheric Sciences and Chemistry at the University of Washington.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2009
- Series TitleStrungmann Forum Reports
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note40 color illus., 71 b&w illus., 14 tables
- Weight1135 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJost Heintzenberg,Robert J. Charlson
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.