All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will be the first comprehensive examination of the role of clout in explaining organizational decision making.
- Author BiographyEric Bolland is Assistant Professor of Business at Viterbo College in LaCrosse Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Dr. Eric Bolland
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.54
- £12.33Trending at £12.68
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £35.20Trending at £38.24
- £5.96Trending at £6.11
- £25.63Trending at £27.28
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.