Consider these sponsored items
- £8.47Was:£10.99Free postage
- £7.06Free postage
- £6.42Was:£7.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSwim along with the clown fish on the reef. These eye-catching fish live in anemones for safety and food. In this book, you can learn about what they eat and how they survive in the big ocean.
- Author BiographyGail Saunders-Smith is an assistant education professor at Youngstown State University in Ohio. She is also an independent staff developer, writer, and editor. She presents nationally at conferences on literacy development and instruction and has written numerous articles, children's non-fiction books, and professional resources. Gail holds a B.S. and M.A. in Early Childhood Education from Kent State University and a M.S. in Administration and Supervision from Youngstown State University. She completed post-graduate work at The Ohio State University and earned a Ph.D. in curriculum and instruction from The University of Akron. Gail is a former classroom teacher, Reading Recovery Teacher Leader, and Reading/Language Arts K-12 Supervisor and Coordinator of State and Federal Programs for the Summit County ESC. Mari Schuh is the author of more than 150 nonfiction children's books, covering topics from tomatoes to tornadoes. She has written numerous articles for daily newspapers and has presented at the West Virginia Book Festival. Mari lives in Wisconsin with her husband, Joe, and their house rabbit, Kindle.
- Author(s)Mari Schuh
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePebble Plus: Sea Life
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £3.83Trending at £6.00
- £6.44Trending at £6.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.