All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £65.99
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionWas he influenced by the environment, he asks himself, and if so, how? Ginzburg uses his own experience to examine the elusive and constantly evolving nature of history and historical research.
- Author BiographyCarlo Ginzburg has taught at the University of Bologna, the University of California, Los Angeles, and the Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa. The recipent of the 2010 International Balzan Prize, he is author of The Night Battles: Witchcraft and Agrarian Cults in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries and The Cheese and the Worms: The Cosmos of a Sixteenth-Century Miller, also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Carlo Ginzburg
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2013
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note11 Halftones, black and white
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Translated byJohn Tedeschi,Anne C. Tedeschi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.