All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionCluster analysis is used in data mining and is a common technique for statistical data analysis used in many fields of study, such as the medical & life sciences, engineering, and in computer science. This book is applicable to either a course on clustering and classification or as a companion text for a first class in applied statistics.
- Author BiographySpanning a career of four decades of teaching and administration at multiple universities, Dr. Ron King brings a unique perspective to the fields of statistics, computer science, and information systems. His lifetime career publications have made numerous contributions to these fields and he currently teaches online courses for Tarleton State University.
- Author(s)Ronald S. King
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 Digital (on physical carrier)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.