All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £16.55Trending at £19.32
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the physics of clusters of galaxies beyond the standard thermal view. It covers topics such as the warm-hot intergalactic medium outside the clusters, non-thermal radiation components, and the chemical evolution of these structures.
- Author Biographysronl.nl.~kaastra/ Jelle Kaastra studied astrophysics at Utrecht University. He obtained his Ph.D. in astronomy in 1985 with a thesis on Solar flares. After that he joined the Netherlands Institute for Space Research SRON, first in Leiden, and from 1994 in Utrecht, where he currently is employed as a senior scientist. He is an expert on high-resolution X-ray spectroscopy and currently works on a variety of topics in this field, including clusters of galaxies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2008
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight879 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJelle Kaastra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.