Consider these sponsored items
- £27.99Free postage
- £16.46Was:£24.99Free postage
- £28.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCo-Active Coaching is used as the definitive resource in dozens of professional development programs. Now, this fully revised third edition of their classic work extends the use of their pioneering Co-Active model - which emphasizes a partnership between client and coach - into leadership management throughout an organization.
- Author BiographyKaren Kimsey-House and Henry Kimsey-House are internationally recognized pioneers in the coaching field and co-founders of The Coaches Training Institute (CTI), one of the world s largest coach training organizations providing a highly regarded certification program. Phillip Sandahl is a senior faculty member of CTI and co-founder of Team Coaching International.
- Author(s)Henry Kimsey-House,Karen Kimsey-House,Laura Whitworth,Phillip Sandahl
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/08/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Weight388 g
- Width180 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.36Trending at £8.51
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £31.56Trending at £36.23
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.89
- £3.89Trending at £5.03
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.