Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.54Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.87Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionSubstantial volumes of co-product feeds are produced in British food and drink factories. Covering over 80 feeds, this book describes the entire chain by which food-quality raw materials are selected and then processed, so that the feeds that become available as co-products of that processing can be used with confidence.
- Author BiographyROBIN CRAWSHAW has worked for ADAS, has provided technical support to both MAFF and the EU, and for four years he held the position of Agricultural Attache to the British High Commission in New Zealand. He now runs an independent feed consultancy business from his home in Cambridgeshire.
- Author(s)Robin Crawshaw
- Publisher5m Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNottingham University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight432 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.