All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides a broad and balanced co-ordinated programme of study leading to GCSE science. For each subject: biology, chemistry and physics, there is a Student's, Teacher's and Activities Book.
- Author(s)P. Ingram,R. Gallagher
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/05/1989
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCo-ordinated Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date23/06/2000
- Content Notecolour plates and colour photographs throughout
- Weight582 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 14 to 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.