All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionGives an introduction to special needs for early years practitioners, and SENCOs. The author provides readers with an overview of the special needs process and provides helpful hints and strategies for co-ordinating the different aspects of special needs within early years settings.
- Author BiographyDamien Fitzgerald is Senior Lecturer in Early Childhood Studies at Sheffield Hallam University. He has written Parent Partnerships in the Early Years for Continuum.
- Author(s)Damien Fitzgerald
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/05/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSEN in the Early Years S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.