All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £7.80Trending at £10.19
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.42
- £24.56Trending at £26.99
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.20
- £20.36Trending at £23.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note5 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 139 p. 5 illus.
- Weight238 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEnrico Bracci,Mariafrancesca Sicilia,Mariagrazia Fugini
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Table Of ContentsCo-Production of public services: meaning and motivations.- Co-production and inter-organizational collaboration in the provision of public services: a critical discussion.- The participatory budgeting as a form of co-production.- When is personalisation considered a form of co-production? The case of Personal Budgets reform in English social care.- Co-production in action: the case of an Italian residential care home.- Co-production in healthcare: moving patient engagement towards a managerial approach.- Co-production makes cities smarter: citizens' participation in smart city initiatives.- The Role of ICT in co-production of E-Government public services.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.