All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the author of Single and Loving It , this title shows you: how fear keeps you from confidence; ways to change your fearful thoughts, body language and behaviour to confident ones; and how to apply your new confidence at work, in relationships, and in sex.
- Author BiographyWendy Bristow is a freelance journalist, formerly Deputy Editor of Cosmo, living and working in London. she writes reularly for COSMO and a host of other magazines and newspapers.
- Author(s)Wendy Bristow
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/06/2001
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/04/2005
- Content Note80 illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.15Trending at £14.30
- £7.60Trending at £8.60
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £4.99Trending at £5.05
- £4.97Trending at £5.02
- £6.79Trending at £6.94
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.