All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £15.97Trending at £17.99
- £25.43Trending at £34.16
- £11.24Trending at £14.45
- £10.32Trending at £14.14
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £9.65Trending at £16.99
- £7.86Trending at £9.34
About this product
- DescriptionSo you're thinking about volunteering to coach youth basketball? Great! You're in for a fun, rewarding experience. Whether you're new to the sport and looking for some guidance or you're a seasoned coach hunting for some fresh tips, Coaching Basketball For Dummies will help you command the court with confidence.
- Author BiographyGreg Bach is the communications director for the National Alliance For Youth Sports (NAYS), a position he has held since 1993. Before joining NAYS, he worked as the sports editor of the Huron Daily Tribune in Bad Axe, Michigan, where he captured numerous writing awards from the Associated Press, Michigan Press Association, and the Hearst Corporation. He has a journalism degree from Michigan State University, which he earned in 1989. He's an avid sports fan - particularly of his beloved Spartan basketball team - and has coached a variety of youth sports. He's also the author of Coaching Soccer For Dummies, Coaching Football For Dummies, and Coaching Baseball For Dummies. The National Alliance For Youth Sports has been America's leading advocate for positive and safe sports for children for the past 25 years. It serves volunteer coaches, parents with children involved in organized sports, game officials, youth sports administrators, league directors, and the youngsters who participate in organized sports. The Alliance's programs are utilized in more than 3,000 communities nationwide by parks and recreation departments, Boys & Girls Clubs, Police Athletic Leagues, YMCAs/YWCAs, and various independent youth service groups, as well as on military installations worldwide. For more information on the Alliance's programs, which appear in the following list, visit www.nays.org.
- Author(s)Greg Bach,The National Alliance for Youth Sports
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.