All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionLoaded with insights, instruction, drills, and do's and don'ts, this edition includes advice on managing the nuances, challenges and distractions of social media, as well as new tactics that have helped several of the author's scholastic players earn US college basketball scholarships.
- Author BiographyMore than 160 of Joe Wootten's former players have played college basketball and a dozen have played in the NBA, including Adrian Dantley and Danny Ferry. More than 20 of his former coaches or players are now coaching on the high school, collegiate or professional level. Wootten was inducted into the Naismith National Basketball Hall of Fame in 2000. He retired in November 2002. He is regarded as one of the best teachers in the history of the game. Coaches throughout the world have read his books, watched his videos and sat spellbound through his clinics for many years. Joe Wootten played for his father at DeMatha for two years and was an assistant coach there for a further four before becoming a successful and respected basketball coach in his own right at Bishop O'Connell High School in Arlington, Virginia.
- Author(s)Morgan Wootten
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note260 black & white illustrations, 58 black & white halftones
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.