Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the essential key skills and personal development of the successful coach, mentor or supervisor, with guidelines for practice.
- Author BiographyPeter Hawkins is Professor of Leadership at Henley Business School, UK, founder and Chairman Emeritus of Bath Consultancy Group and co-founder of the Centre for Supervision and Team Development. He is a leading consultant and researcher in executive coaching, leadership, and creating coaching cultures in organizations. Nick Smith is a principal consultant with Bath Consultancy Group. He is a qualified systems psychotherapist and registered Myers Briggs practitioner, as well as being a senior associate of the Institute of Management. He is an experienced coach and supervisor of executive coaches.
- Author(s)Nick Smith,Peter Hawkins
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.75Trending at £12.23
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
- £7.29Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.