Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncourages students and practitioners of business coaching to develop and apply their own coaching models. This book presents the model development process by looking at the relationship among culture, beliefs, and behavior in the coaching context. It provides coaches with information and strategies for developing personalized coaching models.
- Author BiographyDiane Lennard, Ph.D., is a coach and Clinical Associate Professor of Management Communication at New York University Stern School of Business. In her course, Foundations of Business Coaching, full-time and part-time MBAs, Executive MBAs, and other graduate students develop, apply, and present their own coaching models. In addition to coaching students, faculty, and administrators at NYU, she coaches business executives, consultants, and other professionals.
- Author(s)Diane Lennard
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.