Coaching Science: Theory into Practice by Tudor Hale, Terry McMorris (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.85+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £34.04
- £6.95Trending at £9.20
- £15.48Trending at £17.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.39
- £24.06Trending at £27.07
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
- £22.50Trending at £29.20
About this product
- DescriptionCoaching Science and Coaching Studies courses are appearing in increasing numbers in many universities. The textbooks used in most of these courses are either theoretically based sports science texts or practically based coaching books. The former are generally lacking in application while the latter rarely have any scientific input.
- Author BiographyProfessor Terry McMorris, University College, Chichester, UK Professor Tudor Hale,University College Chichester, UK
- Author(s)Terry McMorris,Tudor Hale
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2006
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight674 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.