All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoaching Supervision at its B.E.S.T. contains clear strategies and real life case studies and can be used in all settings where there is a need for effective and efficient coaching supervision.
- Author BiographyJackie Arnold is a former board member of the UK ICF. She is also an associate coach/consultant for Notion & the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education, delivering executive coaching programmes and consulting on building a coaching culture. She uses Clean Language Methodology as a Coach Supervisor and is Ambassador for CSA and The Association Of Coaching Supervisors.
- Author(s)Jackie Arnold
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width180 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.