Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.74+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.23Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 3 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.28Trending at £16.77
- £16.32Trending at £18.49
- £13.12Trending at £18.99
- £5.32Trending at £9.99
- £19.31Trending at £30.00
- £11.78Trending at £14.93
- £22.51Trending at £23.44
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating a player-centric model which places greater emphasis on the development of players than on coaches, this book also offers key communication and teaching concepts and hands-on advice to assist coaches in all phases of player development including individual skills, team tactics and understanding and enjoyment of the game.
- Author BiographyThe fifth edition of Coaching Youth Basketball was written by the American Sport Education Program (ASEP) in conjunction with USA Basketball's Don Showalter. Showalter has coached the USA Men's Developmental National Team for four years, leading them to gold medals at the 2009 and 2011 FIBA Americas U16 Championship and the 2010 FIBA U17 World Championship.
- Author(s)ASEP,Don Showalter
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.