All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £13.75Trending at £18.49
- £12.54Trending at £14.49
- £12.91Trending at £13.06
- £18.79Trending at £19.01
- £16.52Trending at £22.98
- £14.99Trending at £19.96
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionAims to help youth wrestling coaches understand how to prepare and run a youth wrestling season. This book features a tool that helps run a wrestling programme for children aged 8 to 14. It also aims to help the reader to create an environment that promotes learning, helps children to enjoy their wrestling and motivates athletes to participate.
- Author BiographyASEP has been developing and delivering coaching education courses since 1981. As the USA's leading coaching education programme, ASEP works with national, state and local youth sport organisations to develop educational programmes for coaches, officials, administrators and parents. These programmes incorporate ASEP's philosophy of Athletes First, Winning Second.
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication12/10/2007
- GenreBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note236 Halftones, black and white; 2 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.