All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA theoretically robust guide to coaching and mentoring which integrates theory and practice suitable for students on mentorship programmes in business & management, education, health, social care and nursing.
- Author BiographyBob Garvey is Professor of Business Education at York St John Business School. He works with a range of people, either one-to-one or in groups. He is an EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) member and formerly the editor of the International Journal of Mentoring and Coaching. Bob is obsessed with coaching and mentoring! Paul Stokes is a Principal Lecturer at Sheffield Hallam University. He is the Director of Coaching & Mentoring Research Unit within Sheffield Business School as well as leading the Organisational Behaviour & Human Resource Management Subject Group within the Department of Management. He is an experienced coach, mentor and supervisor as well as a designer and evaluator of coaching & mentoring programmes within organisations. David Megginson is Emeritus Professor of HRD at Sheffield Hallam University. He is co-founder of the former EMC (European Mentoring Centre), an Ambassador for the EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Council) and the founder of the Coaching and Mentoring Research Unit. David is a dedicated listener, an experienced coachmentor and obsessive runner.
- Author(s)Bob Garvey,David Megginson,Paul Stokes,Robert Garvey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.