All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBook gives a fresh perspective on how healthcare professionals can use coaching to improve patient relations and health outcomes.
- Author BiographyThe authors - one an executive coach, one a doctor - write from their extensive, collective experience. Having trained many hundreds of clinicians in coaching skills, Jenny Rogers and Arti Maini have seen firsthand how transforming it can be to use in practice.
- Author(s)Arti Maini,Jenny Rogers
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleUK Higher Education Humanities & Social Sciences Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight840 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.