All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday s coaches are challenged with the recurring task of weaving threads from several disciplines into a tapestry that is fit for purpose in helping their clients learn and succeed.
- Author BiographyMARSHALL GOLDSMITH, Ph.D., is one of a select few executive advisors who have been asked to work with over 120 major CEOs and their management teams. A million-selling author, his books include the New York Times bestsellers, MOJO and What Got You Here Won't Get You There, a Wall Street Journal #1 business book and Harold Longman Award winner for Business Book of the Year. LAURENCE S. LYONS, Ph.D. specializes in global change initiatives and director coaching in large organizations. A former technical director at Digital, Lyons brings over 20 years hands-on industrial and commercial experience to his coaching practice. He is the author of this book's companion edition, The Coaching for Leadership Case Study Workbook, which features Dr. Fink's Leadership Casebook and includes A Guide to Organizational Life which presents a new management paradigm that is applicable to the 21st Century. SARAH MCARTHUR is founder of *sdedit. With nearly two decades of experience in the publishing field, she is an expert in the field of management, leadership, and executive coaching writing. She is co-editor of the Choice Top 10 Leadership Title, The AMA Handbook of Leadership.
- Author(s)Laurence S. Lyons,Marshall Goldsmith,Sarah McArthur
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width179 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £44.83Trending at £54.75
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £139.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.