All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis major new edition of the 'bible' of the coaching industry contains new material on coaching in a crisis and leadership for a difficult future.
- Author BiographySir John Whitmore is one of the giants of the coaching profession and established the field of coaching in the UK. His book Coaching for Performance was one of the very first coaching books, has sold over a million copies in seventeen different languages and introduced the world to the GROW model . John has been honoured with the President's Award by the International Coach Federation and rated the number one business coach by the Independent. He remains a passionate advocate for coaching, not only as it supports individuals or corporations, but as a way to contribute to society. He is the Chairman of Performance Consultants International.
- Author(s)Sir John Whitmore
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePeople Skills for Professionals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white diagrams
- Weight446 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.55
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £11.15Trending at £14.95
- £7.99Trending at £9.45
- £13.52Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.